Scene Two /情景二
Lisa和James剛到紐約就遇挫,心情十分不快,兩個人在飯店大廳的沙發上休息,尋思着向他們在紐約的朋友求助。正在此時,一位叫Ruby的中國女孩也來到了接待處。聽了她和接待員之間的對話,Lisa和James終於明白了他們的失誤之處。
以下是Ruby跟接待員之間的對話:
Ruby: Good evening.
魯比:晚上好。
Receptionist: Good evening, ma'am. May I help you?
接待員:晚上好,女士。需要我爲您效勞嗎?
Ruby: Yes. I'd like to check-in, please. I made a reservation a week ago under the name of Ruby Hsu, H-S-U, for three nights from tonight. And here is my confirmation slip.
魯比:是的。請幫我登記住宿。一個禮拜前,我用Ruby Hsu, H-S-U的名字預訂了一個房間,時間是從今晚開始連續三個晚上。這是我的預約確認單。
Receptionist: Thank you, Miss Hsu. A second, please... Oh, yes, we've got your reservation. It is a single room with bath. Is it correct?
接待員:謝謝,徐小姐。請稍待片刻……噢,是的,我們有您的預約。是一間帶浴室的單人間。對嗎?
Ruby: Yeah, correct.
魯比:對,沒錯。
Receptionist: Then, please fill out this form, Miss Hsu.
接待員:那麼,徐小姐,請把這張表填一下。
Ruby: Sure. (Fill out the registration card.) Is this O.K.?
魯比:沒問題。(填好住宿登記表。)這樣可以嗎?
Receptionist: Thank you. Your room number is 666 and here is your room key. Just leave your baggage here and I'll get the porter to carry it up right away.
接待員:謝謝。您的房間是666號,這是您房間的鑰匙。把您的行李留在這兒,我會馬上叫行李員幫您提上去。
Ruby: Thank you very much.
魯比:非常謝謝你。
Receptionist: My pleasure.
接待員:不客氣。
上一頁[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]下一頁
|